Redox Tech, LLC. (RT) is a small environmental remediation firm that specializes in in situ remediation of soil and groundwater. Founded in 1995 by Dr. John Haselow, Redox Tech has become one of the leading remediation subcontractors in the United States, providing state-of-the-art services in delivery and formulation for in situ remediation. Redox Tech provides remediation services from conceptual design, bench-scale testing, and pilot-scale testing through full-scale remediation. Our specialties include in situ chemical oxidation (ISCO), chemical reduction, both aerobic and anaerobic bioremediation, and metals stabilization. In addition, our technical knowledge and experience allow our engineers to think “outside the box” to help design a system that works best for our clients. We work for numerous large consulting firms that appreciate the turn-key remediation services that we provide. Because contaminated sites differ, our remedial solutions have required our ability to provide a wide suite of chemical and biological in situ remediation services. Therefore, we are not biased in our approach.
Redox Tech currently employs more than 30 individuals ranging from PhD engineers to field level technicians. This diversity allows us to both design and implement our remediation strategies. In addition, Redox Tech owns and operates a wide range of environmental equipment, meaning that no other subcontractors are typically required to implement the remedial design.
Equipment owned and operated by Redox Tech includes GeoProbe direct push drilling equipment, injection trailers for a variety of chemicals and fluids, hydraulic fracturing capabilities, blowers for sparging, steamers for thermal enhancement, and in situ blending.
Our corporate facility is also equipped with an in house laboratory which allows us to perform total oxidant demand (TOD), bench scale testing for remediation design purposes, and treatability studies.
- Provide state-of-the-art in situ remediation services
- Provide state-of-the-art injection services for in situ remediation
- Be the in situ remediation contractor of choice for our clients
- Implement new, cost-effective technologies
- Proprietary injection tools fully incorporated with Geoprobe®
- Only company licensed with EnviroMetals to add zero valent iron (ZVI) with bioremediation products
- Licensee for sodium persulfate chemical oxidation patent
- Current sole licensee for bioremediation patents (Rice et al. and Semprini et al)
- Extensive experience with bioremediation and chemical oxidation (no bias in our remedial approach)
- State-of-the-art laboratory for treatability studies
- Leading injector of Klozur™ Activated Persulfate - completed over 80 sites